Friday 8 July 2016

Viva Glam Miley 2.

Anyone that knows me knows I'm the shittiest person ever when it comes to wearing colour on the lips, like seriously i don't think I've ever bought a coloured lipstick in my whole life. Obviously now i have to venture out as weekends at work we have look days & all of us have to wear our interpretation of the makeup look.

imagine my face when i saw the first dark lip. That wasn't a good day & i think i sulked for around 4 hours. I only work 6 hours out of the day this lipstick is something id never pick up if i wasn't told too. But my god do i love it!

even just the look of it how insane is the colour so MAC Viva Glam lipsticks are brought out for the MAC aids fund every single penny of the money raised goes into that fund so when you're dodging them guys on the streets with the buckets (i know you do) you don't have to feel bad you've already done your good dead & you got an amazing lipstick in return right?



i wore it with a strong wing when i was at work just using our blacktrack fluidline & applied with a 266 
but when i wore it on my holiday i literally just wore lashes & that's why i love it. Dress it up or down, you choose.

its that statement lip everyone wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment