Thursday 8 October 2015

life.

Yep.
I'm back, 
i know, i know. 

so what have i been getting up to lately?
the last time we spoke i was in college trying to find my way in the makeup world
one year on i am a MAC makeup artist in my area.
some of you may remember the cringe post i did around two years ago now when 
i went for my first ever interview there,
 who'd have thought the next time i was updating my blog id been working there a year!
so yeah I'm in my dream job with my little makeup family & 
life is good.

i want to get this blog back on track now as i have a little more time on my hands
oh & did i mention the parents have just treat me to a Mac Book.
So i literally have O excuse.

but this is where i need you guys to help me out!
obviously with my job & lifestyle at the moment makeup is my thing.
would you like posts on what i wear? 
what i do with my appointments at work 
styling for work, styling for anywhere out of work.
i think i know what i want my blog to have when it comes to you guys that are 
reading!

i hope you guys are glad to see me back & enjoy my future posts!

CLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment