Friday 8 July 2016

ST Moriz Advanced Pro Formula.

we all know & have a love for a certain tan but how do we know how to love something if we haven't experienced it before? I was very lucky to be sent over some of the St Moriz new professional range. 
Personally i have only ever tried a few self tanners in my time but would always take myself for a spray tan as i have dry skin & it always seemed to stick to the patches if i applied myself. Yes yessss i did prep my skin first but nothing seemed to look like the natural tan i was trying to achieve.

now this review is 100% my honest opinion and i would always be true to my word. This professional range is by far one of the best self tanners i have ever tried & St Moriz have thought about it all starting from exfoliating/primer in one to the maintain of the tan. 

photo not mine.
I start by prepping my skin with the Exfoliating Skin Primer, my skin always feels silky anyway after this but i would always go in with a moisturiser before the tan. So i apply a tiny bit of the Moisturising Tan Enhancer & my skin feels divine. If I'm only wearing it for casual i will always go for the Velvet Finish Gel as its a developing one & doesn't sit crazy dark on me (i only ever use Medium) now for a night out ill apply the 5 in 1 Tanning Mousse. The next morning i shower & again apply a small amount of the Tan enhancer to keep my tan looking as natural as possible, the developing i feel doesn't have an 'tan' smell afterwards, the instant one does but its very mild. Also i find i don't have to buff any of these products in crazy amounts to make sure they're not gonna streak.

i cannot even tell you guys how much these products have changed my tanning experience, well lets put it this way i haven't had a spray tan for 8 months because the St Moriz range has genuinely been my best friend. i highly recommend that you try some of these products if you are like me & couldn't find one you love. let me know if you guys would like some before & after photos & i will do a whole new post on application, maintaining & how much wear i get.

also click here if you want too shop this range with buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price with Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment